Did you know that as many as 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men will experience domestic violence in their lifetimes? You can help! Attend our 40-hour training on domestic violence crisis intervention. Volunteers learn to assist with our 24-hour hotline, provide crisis intervention, provide presentations to our children's group, and/or assist with day-to-day tasks at our domestic violence shelter Constance Morris House.
· Wednesday and Friday, January 9 and 11: 9 am-3:30 pm
· Wednesday and Friday, January 16 and 18: 9 am-3:30 pm
· Wednesday and Friday, January 23 and 25: 9 am-3:30 pm
· Wednesday and Friday, January 30 and February 1: 9 am-3:30 pm
· Wednesday, February 6: 9 am-3:30 pm (volunteers only)
Location of Training: Pillars Community Health, 333 N. La Grange Rd. (second floor), La Grange Park, IL 60526
Cost: Free with 6 month volunteer commitment; free for Pillars Community Health employees/current Sexual Assault volunteers; $250 without volunteer commitment
708-995-3805, or register online at www.PillarsCommunityHealth.org.